From BP Wiki
Revision as of 07:24, 7 April 2014 by Assaf
BPJ User Guide
- Downloading, installing and configuring the BPJ library, related tools and examples
- A slide presentation: general introduction to behavioral programming
- The BPJ library: about b-threads, events, b-programs, etc.
- Designing, developing and running your application (TBA. Meanwhile use general introduction prersentation and examples).
- Symbolic and dynamic and b-threads
- Tracing and visualizing behavioral Java programs with TraceVis
- Verifying your application with the BPJ model checking
- Using BPJ for hybrid fuzzy control with BFUZ (To be added).
- Working with Z3 Theorem Prover / SMT Solver
- BPJ Programming Examples