From BP Wiki
Revision as of 11:38, 12 May 2014 by Assaf
Download and Installation
- Operating System:
- Windows or Linux.
- IDE Requirements:
- BPJ does not depend on any specific environment. The library and examples can be used with the latest version of Eclipse, or in any other Java programming environment.
- Downloading Eclipse:
- Download Eclipse classic for Java from http://www.eclipse.org/.
- Extract the downloaded files – no installation is needed.
- Downloading and Configuring BPJ:
- Download BPJ.zip
- In Eclipse, import the project BPJCore110 as follows:
- File -> Import -> General -> Existing Project into Work Space -> BPJCore110
- Rebuild the project.
- Import run configurations (optional -- Required mainly for running model-checking examples):
- File -> Import -> Run/Debug. Then select all available configurations